Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

what the hell got into me?

ok so barring this weekend where i was 300 miles away from my house to visit my parents...

i have been spending a LOT of my time cleaning, organizing, fixing-up my house. I don't know where the motivation came from. i don't know how long it will last. i know there is a LOT more that needs to be done.

i have hardly played my beloved star wars galaxies at all for 2 weeks now. ok, you say so what... consider this: over the last 2 years i probably averaged about 20+ hours a week playing that game... no joke.

i have been dying to wash and wax the car again, but the rain just keeps coming up at the wrong times.

so where the hell did this cleaning/fixing stuff idea/motivation come from?

heaven forbid i meet a woman now and she thinks this is the wa i always am. i'll be screwed forever! well maybe thats not the right way to put that. screwed every once in a while. hopefully. and habitually cleaning.

1 Comments:

  • Heh, good thing I never have that problem. "Aim low."

    By Blogger Stan, at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home