Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Friday, August 18, 2006

note to parents. (no one that reads this in particular)

so i am enjoying my delicious dinner at wendy's last night, yes i sat in the restaurant, alone, because i was trying to waste enough time in plymouth meeting after work to avoid the rush hour traffic on 76. what was i doing in plymouth meeting after work? none of your business. thats between me, the hotel desk clerk and whatever her name was...

just kidding, i had to go to barnes and nobles to get a fantasy football draft cheat book, and then best buy, etc...

anywho... so i'm enjoying my cheddar lovers bacon cheeseburger when i hear this kid SCREAMING at the top of his lungs up at the counter while his parents order. i don't even bother to look. next thing you know the fuckers sit down right next to me. WHAT THE FUCK?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a total of one other person in the whole dining area and you sit next to me. and you cant fucking keep your kid rom crying/whining?

FUCK YOU!

i didnt pay for this shit. go sit your stupid 19 yr old ass somewhere else. its not my fault you're too fucking stupid to use a condom. don't make me pay for your stupidity.

so take into consideration the other people when you go to a public place. if you can keep crying kids, and even the ones that aren't crying away from guys sitting there by themselves. you never know who we could be.
myself, i eat kids for dinner.


sometimes.


ok, not really.
but 5 more minutes of that kid and i would have snapped his mom's and dad's neck along with his.

/rant off

2 Comments:

  • Even being a parent, I couldn't agree with you more. You should see how much I freak if Illyana even makes a loud peep. I probably worry too much about ruining other people's meals, but I still like to be courteous.

    By Blogger Stan, at 3:27 PM  

  • haha i need mental help eh? hahahah

    want to tll that to my softball bat?

    jackass!

    By Blogger daveT, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home