Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And thus it ends....

Ok, so I've been absent from the helm of this here bloggy for a while now. But, with good reasons.

I typically tend to blog while at work. And, well, I haven't been at work since Dec 20th.

So, yea. I had some vacation.

What did you do with all that vaca Dave?

I'll tell you. I got sick. Not just little sniffle sneeze type sick. But full-on, not getting out of bed for 3 days, not eating ANYTHING for 2 days, somebody please put a fucking gun to my head and kill me already sick. My body hurt, my head felt like it belonged to someone/something else. I couldn't sleep soundly.

it just plain sucked.

Awwww, I fel bad for you dave, when did this happen.

I'll tell you. mother fucking christmas eve it started. and it kicked in full swing right after christmas dinner with non stop shivering from the chills. Anybody that knows me, knows i am NEVER cold.

so instead of coming back to philly and doing the housework that so desparately needs done last week. i was at home. with mommy. and i can't tell whether that is a good or a bad thing. the non-stop do you want this, do you need thats, kind of get annoying after a while. just leave me the hell alone here to die already.

anyways, i'm back at work. and mostly healthy again. and bitching as well as always.

happy fucking new years!

3 Comments:

  • true. i guess the whole christmas people in and out of the house was the more distressing thing. sissy and her fiancee definitely didnt help with the added stress that situation caused the fam.

    nor the pressure that she now has a fiancee and big bro don't.... thank god i didnt hear "so when are you getting engaged?"

    at least i could just act like i was sleeping if something was going on i really wanted no part in.

    By Blogger daveT, at 8:50 AM  

  • Sucks to hear it. But you should've expected it. It happens every year this time, right? Either way, You resolution should be to not get sick next year.

    By Blogger Stan, at 8:58 AM  

  • ha yet another resolution to break!

    By Blogger daveT, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home