Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Friday, December 16, 2005

ugggggggggggggggggggggg

today is the first time in a LONG while i didnt fel like getting out of bed at all. then i remembered the 3 hours of OT i would not get paid for if i called out. so i struggled and muddled my way thru the morning to get to this point.

i got a nice lil headache, some weird chest pain/mucle spasm thing going on. my wrists ache from shaking samples all week. my knees hurt from standing and prepping samples all week. my back is sore becuz i am just a lil overweight. my feet hurt becuz i haven't bought some insoles for these new shoes yet.

and the worst part. i woke up at 2:30am with "those" pains. you know what i'm talkin about... the defcon 5 warning from your guts that tell you that you are going to explode one way or another very shortly. always lovely to wake up to. only slightly more irritating than the golf ball size muscle cramp/charlie-horse i woke up with on wednesday...

well, on the bright side, the day can only get better from here right?

well not according to my revenge of the sith novel... the darkness always overcomes the light... haha. think about it...

2 Comments:

  • I feel for you man. I'll get better when you have a week of hard labor at your parents' over the holidays.

    By Blogger Stan, at 8:19 AM  

  • thanks for the reminder. i'm only visiting them 4 days of my 13 days off...

    By Blogger daveT, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home