Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Friday, December 29, 2006

i stink

after waiting an hour and a half, (told i needed to wait 45 minutes) to get my haircut. i know smell like some damned fool giant candy cane. while the chick did a decent job with the haircut. i think she used some peppermint conditioner and now i smell. maybe the mice while come try to eat my hair while i sleep tonight. i keep telling myself i need to find a new place to get my haircut, but i'm too lazy and hair cuttery is usually too convenient.

i guess i could be bald.....


oohhh low blow.

happy new years!!!

3 Comments:

  • All my hair is migrating from the top of my head to my back. There's nothing sexier than that!

    Jay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

  • ohhhhhhhhh... we gonna need more wax! and cancel all my appointments for the afternoon!

    By Blogger daveT, at 9:56 PM  

  • Ok, Hitch. I think my hair is into spelunking. I mean it doesn't come out of my head anymore. Instead, it goes the other way into the follicles and comes out other places like my nose and ears. It's all good though because I'm "Drop Dead Sexy!"

    By Blogger Stan, at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home