Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Monday, December 11, 2006

black and blue

i hurt.

i'm sore.

i feel old.

yea so dry wall is a lot heavier now than i remember back when i worked at lowe's during college. i only needed a dozen sheets. but god was i exhausted after loading them onto the cart at depot. loading them into the rented truck. unloading them off the truck and carrying them into my alley. lifting them onto the kitchen roof. (spiral staircases are not dry wall friendly....) and then finally carrying them into the house. i started at 9am renting the truck. i finally got the dry wall into the house a little after noon. and then i did nothing. i was beat.

i suppose i should feel like i at least got something done.... but i just feel like a slacker.

i'll get back to lifting my test tubes now.

ciao

3 Comments:

  • I told you8 to call me for help, but you wanted to be Macho. Serves you right. :)

    By Blogger Stan, at 9:31 AM  

  • i didn't think getting it to my house would be such a painful thing. now for actually getting it on the walls.... i was going to ask for help... whenever i finally get the room ready for it,... still have some insulation to put up, and some cement patch for the chimney...

    By Blogger daveT, at 12:36 PM  

  • I'll do what I can to make myself available. No problem.

    By Blogger Stan, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home