Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Monday, January 09, 2006

superhero hype

an aquaman series?

more toys for dave and a confirmation of spiderman 4?

a wolverine spin-off movie (especially for stan)

the end of my growing dvd collection?

live action incredibles anyone?

indiana jones 4!

this sounds interesting. 2 movies of one battle. each from the view of one side

pirates beating superman?

star trek getting cheesy?

halo movie vs hellboy2?

and finally...

transformers live action starts filming this spring

3 Comments:

  • I am Archer, Emissary of the Gorgonites.

    By Blogger Stan, at 8:52 AM  

  • I hope that both Hellboy and Halo get off the ground.

    As far as Pirates beating Superman. If I were to list their top 5 in order of interest(most to least) on my part it'd be:

    X-Men 3
    Pirates II
    DaVinci Code
    Superman
    MI: III

    I'm honestly not even interested in seeing MI on DVD. My viewing of Smallville and Lois and Clark on DVD may change my order before these movies come out, but I'm not counting on it. The lead actor who plays supes just doesn't look right to me.

    By Blogger Stan, at 10:53 AM  

  • Looking forward to the WOlvie spi-off movie, but I just couldn't understand the dialogue that they quoted. made absolutely no sense to me.

    Nothing on Earth can make Aquaman cool. The jury is still out on Superman too.

    By Blogger Stan, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home