Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Implications of being tagged

Here are the rules:

a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) I graduated high school with a GPA higher than 4.0, but was upset that a couple of my classmates were closer to 5.0... thanks AP classes.

2) I have broken laws but never been arrested.

3) I spend money on instant gratification items. Then the gratification fades so I have to buy more stuff.

4) I started going grey when I was 17.

5) I'd love to meet a woman that doesn't want to make me get rid of any of my stuff.

6) I have very good luck except when i bet against friends.

7) I'm really much more of a sexist/racist than people realize.

8) I have no one else to tag for this blogger thing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home