Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Monday, June 11, 2007

what type are you?

every once in a while you come to realize things about yourself. i finally picked up on one for myself this weekend.

i don't finish what i start. at least when its not part of my salaried job.

the attic i started working on 3 years ago... still not done. changes to diet have been abandoned several times, workout plans come and go like the wind, plans to get rid of debt fade like a sunset...

what does any of this mean?

absolutely nothing really.

it means i'm lazy.

and getting fat.

and might eventually be broke.

but i'll enjoy the trip getting there.

i think

2 Comments:

  • Ahh, then you must be where I'm learning those habbits from. I seem to be the exact same way. We should be fat and lazy together. Except fdon't you touch me or I'll introduce your fat and lazy butt to my fat and lazy foot.

    By Blogger Stan, at 2:22 PM  

  • somehow i did manage to finish redo-ing the kitchen. still havent figured that one out.

    By Blogger daveT, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home