Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Thursday, June 28, 2007

blonde joke

> A blonde went into a worldwide message center to send a message to
her

> mother overseas.
>
> When the man told her it would cost $300, she exclaimed:
>
> "But I don't have that much money. But I'd do ANYTHING to get a
> Message to my mother."
>
> The man arched an eyebrow (as we would expect).
>
> "Anything?" he asked.
>
> "Yes, yes, anything" the blonde promised.
>
> 'Well, then, just follow me" said the man as he walked towards the
next
> room. The blonde did as she was told and followed the man.
>
> "Come in and close the door" the man said.
>
> She did.
>
> He then said, "Now get on your knees."
>
> She did.
>
> "Now take down my zipper."
>
> She did.
>
> "Now go ahead ... Take it out ...," he said.
>
> She reached in and grabbed it with both hands ... Then paused.
>
> The man closed his eyes and whispered, "Well ... Go ahead."
>
> The blonde slowly brought her mouth closer to it and while holding it
close
> to her lips, tentatively said...........
>
> "Hello, Mom, can you hear me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home