Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Monday, October 09, 2006

who's dead?

not me. ok. so i didn't post for 2 whole weeks.

WHOOOOP DEEE DOOOOOOOOOOO!


LAAAAAAAAA DEEEEEEEE FRICKIN DAAAAAAAA!

anyways i was busy gettin the kitchen redone. oh yeah and during the day i had to take care of that stuff... what's it called. i used to do it very often about a year ago.


oh yeah.


work.

don't do much of that anymore. well at least not as much as i used to. not like i can help it. i do what the boss tells me, how he tells me. i know i could do more, and work more efficiently, but why bust my ass when it seems like no one else is. well except for those unlucky souls that got pigeon-holed into do the one test that no one else is trusted to do... you know who you are

right now i'm watching the new lady walk around aimlessly. apparently she can't handle the sitting and waiting for training.... like i did for over a month. foreigners. hehe.

anywho...

the kitchen is almost finished. yay! need to pick a paint color and do some trim work.

sally looks real pretty today as i spent like 2 and a half hours washing/cleaning/waxing her yesterday.

i get to play with my ball tonight.

god! you idiot.

remember im a bowler.

also im not named lance armstrong or john kruk. so i play with both of my balls.

hey you gotta check the boys for lumps. i don't want to lose them.


i don't want to have to run around screaming.. "i've lost my marbles! i've lost my marbles!"

ok thats enough of an update for now. can't blow my load of humor all in one big come-back. hmmm that was an ass-load of a sentence.

wonder if the powers that be chech what i type here for "inappropriateness"????????

5 Comments:

  • Heh what are you bored-waiting around for Ed so just decided to ramble aimlessly??????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 PM  

  • thanks for giving me credit for doing work...not many people around here do that so it is nice to know I am appreciated

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 PM  

  • You got credit...no one aid anything about appreciation. >:)

    And Dave, I was with you right up until the gay stuff. You just keep your humorsexuality to yourself.

    By Blogger Stan, at 9:47 PM  

  • aid=said

    By Blogger Stan, at 1:52 PM  

  • gay gay gay totally gay!

    By Blogger daveT, at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home