Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i'm a little bitch of a pirate....

so the boss-man at work has everyone all fired up last week for talk like a pirate day (tuesday sept 19th). he gives us the ok to hang pirate banners and talk like pirates even to wear the eye patches at our desks if we want.

so i proudly display the jolly roger on my desk. yea, thats the pirate flag with the skull and cross-bones.

friday afternoon it all goes to shit.

this little fuck-tard that calls himself a manager asks me what the symbol is up on my desk.

me: the jolly roger of course! the pirate flag.

FT: ohhhhhh... the symbol has a very different meaning in the chemical industry.

me: yea, i suppose it could mean poison...

FT: yes. i don't think it's appropriate. you should take it down now.

i sulk back to my desk and remove my banner.

the big boss man that gave the ok is a higher ranking guy in the co. than FT(fuck-tard). however fuck-tard is more directly my boss.

so i was beaten down by the man.

and i took it like a little bitch.

thats ok. i have called off ever speaking to fuck-tard voluntarily ever again. no saying hi. no asking questions. i'm going to do my best to completely ignore his existence. if he wants to be a dick and try to one-up the real boss-man, he has another thing coming.

some people have no sense of humor....

1 Comments:

  • Looking back, I'm almost glad they laid me off.

    By Blogger Stan, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home