Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Thursday, November 10, 2005

LEARN TO F*&@ING DRIVE!!!!!

because some dork wrecked on the main highway into philly last night i spent an hour and a half making my way home on a trip that usually takes 30-35 mins... and we're talking about 10pm!!! there is no rush hour traffic!!!

this morning i am 5 or less miles from work... and it took me 45 mins to get to work from that spot on my route.

I HATE bad drivers! I can't stand a*holes that drive along side the row of cars patiently waiting and then EXPECT to be let in front of you. What gives you the right to do that? Does your shyte not stink? Are you balls made of steel? Please tell me...why exactly should I just let you in while I sat there 20 mins and waited my turn...

And why do roads just get totally shut down if there is an accident that involves more than 2 vehicles around here?????????

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

today is not shaping up to be a good day and its 8am.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home