Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm not one of you Pod people!

but i did finally setup my RCA lyra mp3 player that i got for christmas. but since i only have 256mb of memory and its setup for keeping me motivated at the gym, it's not so random...

Have a drink on me- AC/DC
Back in black- AC/DC
fade to black-metallica
hells bells-AC/DC
money talks-Ac/DC
can't stop rock n roll- AC/DC
holier than thou-metallica
TNT- AC/DC
sweet child of mine-GnR
you shook me all night long-AC/Dc

bonus- ride the lightning-metallica


funny thing is there is more metallica on here than ac/dc. i guess thompson just shows favoritism.

1 Comments:

  • No complaints here. Although you might consider adding a bit of Hayseed Dixie.

    By Blogger Stan, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home