Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Friday, December 02, 2005

stolen from too many references to name...

7 Celebrity crushes: Jessica Alba, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lacey Chabert, Kristin Kreuk, Natalie Portman, Brooke Burke, and Shannon Elizabeth.
(this was extremely tough to limit to 7 so the honorable mentions go to... eliza dushku, alyssa milano, katie holmes, sarah michelle gellar, heidi klum, jen anniston, ali landry, jessica biel, shakira, jamie pressly, keira knightley, amy smart, mischa barton, elisha cuthbert, and kate beckinsale)

7 Things I'm good at: eating, drinking, sleeping, shootin' the shit, self love, pooping, and breathing.

7 Things I plan to do before I die: get married, have kids, move into a "real" house, skydive, travel the world, own a ford mustang, and fart so bad and smelly that it clears out an entire house at least for a few minutes.

7 Things I cannot do: 1)tailor/hem pants, 2)touch my tongue to my nose, 3)reach my left arm kind of up but behind my back and reach right arm down and behind back to get hands to meet in middle of my back.... can do it the other way though... weird, 4)remember all the things i needed to about drugs in pharmacology class, 5)figure out if a woman is flirting or just being friendly, 6)dance, 7)not be anal about stuff.

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex: great smile, brown eyes, dark hair, great sense of humor, intelligence, tits and ass.

7 Things I say often:
what the fuck
mother fucker
god fuckin dammit
jesus fucking christ
no fucking way
holy fucking shit
damn

most people probably never hear me say these things cuz they all happen driving to/from work when i'm alone. but i can guarantee they are each said at least twice a day.

5 Comments:

  • i was expecting som esevere criticisms here... maybe it got buried over the weekend oh wells

    By Blogger daveT, at 10:27 AM  

  • shootin' the shit,...pooping

    Aren't these the same thing?

    By Blogger Stan, at 12:06 PM  

  • Oh and the lack of links to the crushes kept me from criticizing them.

    By Blogger Stan, at 12:06 PM  

  • where did u link yours to? imdb?

    oh and depends whether its a good day or bad day if they are the same thing...

    By Blogger daveT, at 1:14 PM  

  • Yep, imdb.

    By Blogger Stan, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home