Half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herding space pirate

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

3 days and counting..

So after three days of so-called "training," I have finished reading the SOP's and completed all the computer programs and quizzes. So until they decide to train me in the actual lab methods... i'll be earning pay for sitting there. One of the other "newbies" noticed today that some of the hallway lights only come on when u walk thru that hallway... so they wont pay 12 cents for lighting a hallway for 15 minutes, but the will pay me to sit on my ass? ok. btw, 2 people who started last week still ahvent been trained in all the lab methods yet... and they are interviewing more people to hire 3 more techs tomorrow. can i at least stop worrying about job security?

2 Comments:

  • um yea. how do you people find me? go away!

    By Blogger daveT, at 6:33 PM  

  • Dude, I'll have to help you edit your preferences.

    By Blogger Stan, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home